Black_background_logo_BitcoinWorld-removebg-preview
Bitcoin News

Bitcoin Nears $12k Mark, Ethereum Closes To $400

bitcoin price
Bitcoin (Courtesy: DanielsTrading)

After a week of turbulent action in the market, Bitcoin is set to hit the $12k mark. It has been a difficult resistance period for Bitcoin between the $11,600 to $11,900 mark. In the last 24 hours, Bitcoin has moved by more that 2 per cent to set itself on $11,976 on market cap.

The king crypto holds a dominance over 60% in the market while the other currencies together fill in the 40%.

The second biggest currency Ethereum is also on a constant surge as it is nearing the $400 mark. Ethereum is currently present on $396.57, with an increase of 0.34% in the last 24 hours.

Meanwhile, XRP has risen by 1.35% to record a price of $0.297 while Tether has grown by 0.04% to reach the $1.00 price in the market.

Bitcoin Cash has plunged marginally by -0.02% to see its price at $306.57 while Chainlink is on a record-surge with a over seven per cent hike to hit a price of 7.34%.

Furthermore, Bitcoin SV has also dropped by 1.14% as it price now reads at $228.10. Litecoin has seen 0.77% rise with its price now at $58.28.

Meanwhile, on the bottom of the top 10 cryptocurrencies, Cardano and Binance Coin has dropped -2.54% and -0.09% respectively.

Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. Crypto is not a legal tender and is subject to market risks. Readers are advised to seek expert advice and read offer document(s) along with related important literature on the subject carefully before making any kind of investment whatsoever. Crypto market predictions are speculative and any investment made shall be at the sole cost and risk of the readers.