Black_background_logo_BitcoinWorld-removebg-preview
Latest News

PizzaDao inviting the World to join the party of Bitcoin pizza day

PizzaDao inviting the World to join the party of Bitcoin pizza day

PizzaDao is celebrating Bitcoin Pizza day with a 1M slice giveaway. The projects Sam Weinrott said that they are inviting the entire World to join the pizza party.


Group of Strangers

Many incredible strangers on the internet are celebrating Bitcoin Pizza Day by treating people with free pizza slices.


PizzaDao’s Rare Pizzas


The project is PizzaDao’s Rare Pizzas. It is also providing this pie bounty by selling thousands of non-fungible tokens in the metaverse.


Pizza NFTs


Some thousands of pizza NFTs from more than 300 artists have been sold for roughly $1.5 million since March 2021.

Sam Weinrott


Sam Weinrott or Snackman is a member of the Rare Pizza team. He said that the project has a shop in Cryptovoxels selling virtual pizza. Moreover, they are trying to raise money and support local pizzerias around the World that the covid-19 pandemic has hit.


In addition, he said that they believe that there is not a pizza scarcity problem there is a pizza distribution problem. He also added that anyone who wants to celebrate pizza and cryptocurrency could join them.

PizzaDao


They has invited the World to join the party. PizzaDao says it has onboarded nearly 380 Pizza shops in six continents. Clubhouse conceived the first on February 2021.

Snackman described efforts as a global bake sale, with 51% of the proceeds going to the Pizzerias Worldwide and the remaining 49% going towards paying the team.

Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. Crypto is not a legal tender and is subject to market risks. Readers are advised to seek expert advice and read offer document(s) along with related important literature on the subject carefully before making any kind of investment whatsoever. Crypto market predictions are speculative and any investment made shall be at the sole cost and risk of the readers.