Black_background_logo_BitcoinWorld-removebg-preview
Latest News Press Release

Unlock 10x Potential With Milei Moneda While DOT and XRP Investors Jump Ship to $MEDA Presale

TLDR

  • Polkadot (DOT) retraces its current year’s gains by 32%.
  • Announcement of Ripple’s (XRP) stablecoin launch fails to catalyze recovery
  • Milei Moneda ($MEDA) earns the title of best ICO of 2024.

Amidst the prolonged downturn of two top crypto coins – Polkadot (DOT) and Ripple (XRP), their investors appear to have lost faith and patience. Consequently, they are flocking to Milei Moneda’s ($MEDA) presale, seeking to recover losses and maximize profits. Curious about the driving force behind their confidence in Milei Moneda ($MEDA) and whether the meme coin can meet their expectations? Keep reading to discover now! 

Economize Like Milei: Invest in $MEDA!

 

Polkadot Suffers Bearish Trend Amid Ecosystem Upgrade 

Earlier this year, Polkadot (DOT) came out with two upcoming ecosystem upgrades – Polkadot 2.0 and ink! 3.0 by Parity Technologies to improve the network’s smart contract creation. Despite these efforts, Polkadot’s (DOT) continual decline has raised doubts among investors.

Since hitting its ATH in November 2021, Polkadot (DOT) has steadily plummeted, being just 20% away from its record lows late last year. Though it surged 47% this year, Polkadot (DOT) seems incapable of maintaining higher levels, as it is unable to break through its strong rejection zones.

Polkadot (DOT) has since retraced most of its gains by 32%, establishing a bearish trend on its weekly chart. Analysts suggest it’s retesting its recent breakout point at the 50% Fibonacci level. Given the right volume, the coin could surge at least 15% in the coming days.

 

Ripple Plunges Below Despite Stablecoin Launch 

On April 4th, Ripple (XRP) announced the upcoming launch of a 1:1 USD-backed stablecoin on the XRPLedger and Ethereum blockchain, slated for release this year. Despite the announcement, Ripple (XRP) failed to see a recovery, mirroring previous unsuccessful attempts.

Due to the ongoing litigation between Ripple (XRP) and the SEC since 2020, the coin’s price has been heavily influenced by market sentiment, surging when court decisions favor the network and declining otherwise. In May 2021, Ripple (XRP) experienced a significant decline and has struggled to pump to previous highs since. 

However, with Ripple’s (XRP) legal battle against the SEC potentially nearing a resolution in the coming weeks, there’s optimism for the end of its prolonged period of subdued price growth with price projections of over 60%

 

Best ICO Of 2024: Milei Moneda Set to 10x Investments

Amid regulatory challenges and fluctuations in the broader crypto market, Milei Moneda ($MEDA) has emerged as a beacon of stability and high investment returns. Serving as a parody of Javier Milei, this meme coin seeks to revolutionize the cryptocurrency landscape by blending crypto, humor, and politics. Its robust roadmap underscores its potential for longevity.

Milei Moneda ($MEDA) has allocated 60% of its 500,000,000 total supply to the public, available at a DeFi coin price of $0.0125 each in its ongoing presale, which is currently in Stage 2. The remaining 40% has been allocated to burn strategies, liquidity, airdrops, and community rewards, showcasing Milei Moneda’s ($MEDA) commitment to transparent distribution.

Solidifying its position as the best ICO of 2024, Milei Moneda ($MEDA) aims to provide investors with a 10x return on their portfolios following its upcoming Uniswap launch by May this year, set to skyrocket the price to $0.020. The surge in Milei Moneda’s ($MEDA) presale is evident in the 52 million $MEDA tokens already sold, highlighting investors’ growing appetite for the coin.

Got $MEDA curiosity? Visit us or chat on Telegram for the inside scoop. Fast, fun, and informative!

Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. Crypto is not a legal tender and is subject to market risks. Readers are advised to seek expert advice and read offer document(s) along with related important literature on the subject carefully before making any kind of investment whatsoever. Crypto market predictions are speculative and any investment made shall be at the sole cost and risk of the readers.