It’s time — we’re opening up the Hololoot AR viewer to public testing! If you’re interested in getting your hands on our app, helping us with development and earning some rewards along the way, make sure you read on! The app is still in an early stage, so you won’t be able to do everything
It’s time — we’re opening up the Hololoot AR viewer to public testing!
If you’re interested in getting your hands on our app, helping us with development and earning some rewards along the way, make sure you read on!
The app is still in an early stage, so you won’t be able to do everything in the final version. Importantly, because the marketplace isn’t live, you’ll only be able to choose from the assets we have preloaded for testing. Still, there’s enough there to give you a taste of things to come ✨
While anyone can join the test, there are a few things you need to do to earn rewards. This article also contains some important disclaimers, so make sure you read everything!
⚠️ Important reminders
Before diving in, there are a few things to note.
- The app is only available through TestFlight, requiring an iPhone with iOS 13 or higher.
- The app is still undergoing development, and most features are still experimental. The public release version of the app may look and function differently from the version you’re testing today.
- Because the app is still in development, there’s a good chance you’ll encounter bugs. If you find any bugs, please report take note of the specific details and share them when giving feedback on the app.
- We’ll set up a private Discord channel for you to share your thoughts and experiences with other testers. If you have any questions or encounter a critical error, please share them there.
- Please do not publish any videos from the app without prior permission.
Testing the app is an awesome way to explore the AR viewer that we’ve been working hard on — even though it’s in the test stage, we think it’s pretty awesome. Right now the app only features the AR viewer with some sample assets: your NFTs will come later ✨
⚡️ Getting started
Getting set up involves a few steps. Please make sure you read this entire article first, then come back and begin the registration process.
Please make sure you join our Discord before submitting the first webform.
- Register your details (including your BSC wallet) via this form.
- Download TestFlight from the App Store.
- Join the beta by following this link.
- Say hi in our Hololoot Test Discord channel!
Once installed, it’s time to get started. Watch the following video to learn about the app and how to use it:
Make sure you know how to record your screen. You can find a short tutorial here:
We want to make the app as simple and enjoyable as possible, so even if you don’t find any noticeable bugs we still want to hear your honest feedback. Please take the time to explore all the features and use the app in different settings.
After spending some time in the app (and after completing the challenges below), we’d like to hear your feedback. Please fill out this webform and detail your experiences and ideas.
🏆 Tester Challenges
To help make ensure you test all of the features, we’ve devised some challenges! These challenges will earn you $PIXEL, which you can use in our upcoming AR NFT marketplace.
Please make sure you record yourself performing each of these challenges and note that we retain the rights to use them in our marketing campaigns.
- Place appropriate models on different surfaces. 500 PIXEL
- After placement, move the object left or right. 500 PIXEL
- Rotate the object. 500 PIXEL
- Place multiple objects. 500 PIXEL
- View an object from multiple sides. 500 PIXEL
- Find a bug. 500 PIXEL
You’ll earn the $PIXEL reward only once for each challenge, giving you a total of 3000 $PIXEL should you complete all six videos.
But that’s not all: in addition to the challenges, we have two contests running 🎊
We’ll award 1000 $HOL each to:
- The Funniest Video
- The Most Creative Video
These contests are a chance to flex your creative abilities and to have some fun with the app. $HOL is our primary token and the key to unlocking the full power of our app, marketplace and AR NFT generator.
🔥 Building the Holo-future
We’re incredibly excited to be opening the app for testing, and we’re looking forward to hearing about your experiences and any suggestions you might have. We’re also excited to see what videos you can come up with using the app 🚀
If you have any questions or doubts, please reach out to our team in the tester Discord ✨
Disclaimer: – This is a paid press release. BitcoinWorld.co.in does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products, or other materials on this page. Readers should do their research before taking any actions related to the company. BitcoinWorld.co.in is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods, or services mentioned in this press release.