Latest News

The crypto exchange platform Bitrue is planning to support blockchain startups.

The crypto exchange platform Bitrue is planning to support blockchain startups.

Bitrue Crypto exchange announces a $50 Billion investment fund. However, the fund is geared towards supporting cryptocurrency and blockchain startups.

Crypto Projects

They made a recent announcement stating that the investment fund will target all the Crypto projects. Moreover, will select the projects working on the use cases to advance the development of the emerging blockchain ecosystem.


70% of $50 million will be in the form of Tether (USDT). Moreover, the exchange is also planning to fund the remaining 30% through its native token Bitrue coin (BTR).


According to CoinGecko data, BTR is trading at $0.20 and is up about 578% over the last year. The projects that are looking to attract Bitrue’s investment can pitch directly to the company.

In addition, the Crypto exchange platform announced that it would be on the outlook for all potential beneficiaries. Moreover, the members of the Crypto community are encouraged to nominate would-be recipients of this investment pot.

Chief Marketing Officer

Adam O’Neill is the chief marketing officer of Bitrue. He said that they would be carefully selecting projects that they deem to have an appreciable chance of becoming successful or have some form of significant value. In addition, he said that they hope that more entrepreneurs will be able to change the world through blockchain technology.

Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions. Crypto is not a legal tender and is subject to market risks. Readers are advised to seek expert advice and read offer document(s) along with related important literature on the subject carefully before making any kind of investment whatsoever. Crypto market predictions are speculative and any investment made shall be at the sole cost and risk of the readers.