One of the top cryptocurrency exchanges, Crypto.com, is attempting to make cryptocurrency trading more accessible by reducing trade costs by as much as 80% in some situations. It is now simpler than ever to start trading cryptocurrencies thanks to decreasing expenses.
CRO stakers will also receive considerably cheaper trading costs as compensation.
There have been numerous trading opportunities over the past few months while the cryptocurrency markets have been in upheaval. Markets allowed traders to make significant profits even if key tokens like BTC and ETH have declined from their all-time highs.
Crypto.com strives to make it simple and affordable to enter the cryptocurrency trading markets because trading costs can add quickly.
Here are some of the highlights of Crypto.com’s new pricing structure:
- Markets for Spot and Derivatives now has charge reductions of up to 80%.
- Trading commissions now start at 0.075% and 0.034%, respectively, for the Spot and Derivatives markets. There is no minimum trade requirement.
- The fee structures for trading in the Spot, Margin, and Derivatives markets as well as for VIPs have been streamlined. They are simpler to comprehend, and moving up the stages is less complicated.
- Now, 0% maker fees are available to all traders.
- Users can now trade according to their own conditions because the difference between maker and taker costs has decreased.