BitXMI is a cryptocurrency exchange based in Singapore. It recently launched the Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) and also offered a 60 per cent referral commission on trading. The development was announced after their new launched IEO went live for the investors.
BitXMI aims to deliver the best for its investors and traders. But let us have a detailed look at some of the benefits of the cryptocurrency exchange.
In a world of digital currency, where scams are on a high and reported more often than not, BitXMI ensures that their team is always transparent in their interactions with clients. They also have a fixed commission which is 0.1% more than the buyer.
The transaction can also be made alternatively through 100% of trading fees using the platform’s native token – BXMI. The minimum commission will be from 1 BXMI.
Exchange does not require any trading fees
According to their official website, quality service on which financial transactions are performed cannot function without interest payments from traders or investors. It is a must as the necessity is to pay the developers, marketers, employees of the financial department, consultants, etc as commissions are taken for the same.
Other key benefits
- Fee rebate for high volume traders and whales.
- Trading limits up to 3 BTC per day for new users and 99 BTC for verified traders.
- Cold wallets used for storage of funds at the exchange.
- Funds are insured.
- Quick and efficient order matching system that combines Buys and Sells.
- Fast API protocols designed for smooth trading.
- Native clients for iOS and Android .
- Multilingual support that includes English, Chinese Hindi, French, Korean, Russian, Japanese, and Arabic.
(Disclaimer: This is a paid press release Bitcoinword does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company. Bitcoinworld is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.