City of Miami’s Mayor Francis X. Suarez, Anthony Pompliano, Anthony Scaramucci, and others among the featured speakers scheduled to appear at the three-day conference.
MIAMI, FL, March 29, 2023 – Miami NFT Week has finalized its speaker lineup with marquee presentations from Francis X. Suarez, Mayor of Miami, Anthony Scaramucci, Founder and Co-managing Partner at SkyBridge Capital, and one of the most influential names in Web3, Anthony Pompliano – entrepreneur, technology investor, and host of The Pomp Podcast.
These speakers join a list of illustrious guests and individuals, including:
- Co-founder of Ape-In Productions and singer-songwriter, Timbaland
- Entrepreneur, two-time NBA All-Star and investor, Baron Davis
- The Miami Ape Co-Founder, Laura Rodriguez
- Mastercard Senior Vice President, Stefany Bello
- Metablox and Octalysis Founder, Yu-kai Chou
- OneOf Co-Founder and CEO, Lin Dai
- Decentral Founder and Ethereum Co-Founder, Anthony Di Iorio
- Artisant Co-Founder, Leila Ismailova
- Web3 Advisor and Creator, Swan Sit
Miami NFT Week is focused on offering thought-provoking and educational discussions to address worldwide challenges and solutions within the Web3 space. Topics such as regulation, the future of Web3, NFT projects and their utility, the Latin American Web3 landscape, music, and more, led by industry leaders are expected to set the scene for the event.
“We are thrilled to offer compelling stories from highly anticipated speakers at the conference this year,” said Miami NFT Week Co-Founder Ted Lucas. “Miami NFT Week is, at its core, about opening the space to diverse newcomers and natives. The event is focused on offering highly anticipated conversation within all topics pertaining to Web3 and the evolution of the industry.”
In addition to the impressive speaker list, Miami NFT Week continues to gather anticipation for the event with noteworthy sponsors, such as:
- Mastercard® – who is leading the event’s four LatAm Spanish-speaking panels
- Alpha IO – a woman-led Web3 company that has developed an interactive game specifically for Miami NFT Week called The Crypto Bro’s Game
- Jarritos – the official soft drink sponsor for all exclusive activities over the course of the weekend
- Cloud Yachts – who will be hosting VIP Minting Party on Sunday
- IV on Command – the official wellness partner of Miami NFT Week
With these exceptional sponsors, the event continues to implement its core mission as being Web3’s most diverse and accessible event in the industry.
To learn more, visit https://miaminftweek.com/.
ABOUT MIAMI NFT WEEK:
Miami NFT Week is one of the largest Web3 gatherings on the U.S. East Coast – featuring a global network of key industry founders, influencers and political leaders in the broader blockchain space – that builds bridges by way of blockchain and diverse communities.